Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fear vs Desire

It knocks at my door
At times most inopportune
Because opportunity is always there
It exists in every tune
The terror is hard to shake off
So the chances I miss
But in actual reality, it’s a power I possess
Now fear vs desire is in the boxing ring
As it’s now my time to realise what really is
And the answer is that while fear lurks around
I have the power to create in leaps and bounds
So that fear is a fading memory
It fades a little more each day
But manifests again in my dreams
As apprehension gets in the way
But the new observation simply is
That now I know your charm, your face
I’m ready for battle, to take on what may
For no longer will you win
Because the fact simply is
Minute by minute hour by hour
On that fear I’m pulling the pin,
And ultimately, desire’s what will win

No comments:

Post a Comment